Check In Contact
- +6016 8321693 ( Whatsapp available)
- WeChat or Kakaotalk ID: marina693
Check In / Check Out
- Check in time is 3PM onwards unless by prior arrangement
- Check out time is before or no later than 12PM
Should you wish to extend, please contact us to confirm availability. An extended check out fee at RM30/hour may apply.
The property is independently operated by an individual owner and does not have a proper reception area. A Confirmation email will be sent for Online registration to obtain CHECK IN information.
Security Deposit By Credit Card Pre-Authorisation
- No refund on cancellation or change of dates.
- If a stay is reduced in length, the long-stay discount will be forfeited and you will be charged for your stay at the daily rate
Our rate includes a standard cleaning charge to cover changing towels and house keeping during your stay.
Make up and changing of bed linens during your stay is only done upon request.
As a guide you can help to keep the apartment clean and comfortable for stay by following these steps:
- Wash all dishes and return to the cupboards that they came from.
- Take all rubbishes to the bin.
- Wipe down kitchen and clean grill.
- Put all used towels in the bathroom. Do not leave wet towels on the beds.
- Ensure food or dirt is not left on floor or walls.
Our apartment is non-smoking. Any costs incurred with removing tobacco odours and damage will be deducted from your security deposit.
The Management of MTS will not be responsible if the chosen accommodation does not meet the expected style required. Please view accommodation at our website www.sabahhotelapartment.com prior to booking and email us if you have any queries.
The Management of MTS shall not be liable where the contract is affected by ‘force majeure’. In the context of these terms and conditions, ‘force majeure’ is any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or which are unavoidable by the exercise of due diligence on The Management of MTS’s part including but not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action or technical problems with transportation. No compensation, expenses, costs or other sums of any description (including without limitation the cost of securing alternative accommodation) will be payable in such circumstances by The Management of MTS.
Method of Payment
We are pleased to accept the following methods of payment: Direct bank Transfer, AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA and Mastercard.